Wednesday, May 13, 2009

London To Brighton Bike Ride For British Heart Foundation

As the 58 mile bike ride from Clapham Common to Brighton Pier on the 21st of June draws ever nearer, again, I would like to remind everyone that if you're not taking part you can still participate by sponsoring me...
I really appreciate all sponsorship and though I am not taking special requests I do promise to do my best and get there as fast as I possibly can.

This year I'll essentially be racing my brother, whose only mode of transport is his bike, so for me, whose typical mode of transport is the train, this is a challenge! I don't know how he'd fare in the dojo, though.

If you do want to take part, please visit BHF's website where, for the first year ever, you can sign up online:

No comments:

Post a Comment